Role: Female Field Monitoring Officer
Location: Brighton - Eastbourne ( must live in postcode area BN2 - BN20)
Working hours: Full time - 35.19 hours per week - Evening/Night work
This job is with the Electronic Monitoring business, you will be working in teams in the field to fit monitoring devices and investigate incidents. This job would suit someone interested in security, enforcement or justice areas.
This position requires female officers because of the nature of the Job, whereby only Females Officers can visit Female Subjects.
* Installation and removal of curfew equipment in subject's homes/ address.
* Fully investigate any incidents that may occur during a curfew order period.
* Check all equipment on issue and collection from subjects home/address.
* Quarantine unserviceable/held for evidence equipment.
* Complete all paperwork in an accurate manner, ensuring legibility of any written reports.
* Liaise with the Customer Service Centre over breaches of the curfew order.
* Ensure all standard operational procedures are adhered to and contract compliance is maintained at all times.
* Attend court as required.
* Check allocated vehicle for roadworthiness and record and report any damage or defects.
* Responsible for the care of any additional equipment such as PDA, Sat Nav and Hand Held units need for effective job performance.
For this job you must be confident, flexible, be able to work under pressure and reliable.
Able to verbally interact with people and control situations.
Full UK driving licence.
Effective communication skills
Able to verbally interact with people in stressful situations
Able to work under pressure ideally candidates would have some experience of the criminal justice or security sectors, such as the police, probation, prison or security services. <img src="http://maps/api/staticmap?center=BN2-BN20&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=BN2-BN20&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job