Job Title: Field Monitoring Officer
Location: East Anglia ( Ideal Postcodes; LU, SG, HP, CB, PE, HA, WD, AL or SS)
Becoming a Field Monitoring Officer with Electronic Monitoring Services:
Capita's Electronic Monitoring Service (EMS) is currently looking for a Field Monitoring Officer (home based) -Evening Shift. The role will be responsible for the installation, monitoring and decommissioning of curfew equipment in accordance with procedures and terms of the contract, over a 24 hour period, 365 days a year. This will be a frontline role where you will be entering the homes of monitoring subjects. You will visit subjects with the purpose of installing and calibrating monitoring equipment, so that the subject can be detected within the boundaries of their property.
What you will do:
- Comply fully with any curfew order, including installation and removal of curfew equipment in subject homes.
- Fully investigate any incidents that may occur during curfew order period.
- Check all equipment on issue and collection from subjects home.
- Clean equipment and quarantine unserviceable/ held for evidence equipment.
- Complete all paperwork in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring legibility of any written reports.
- Liaise with the local office over any breaches of the curfew order.
- Ensure all standard operational procedures are adhered to and contract compliance is maintained at all times.
- Attend court as required.
- Ad-hoc duties as directed by the manager
- Attendance at Branch/Manager meetings when necessary
Your experience will include:
- Experience of working in customer facing roles. Along with being comfortable with having potentially awkward conversations.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent standard of verbal and written English.
- Able to work flexibly on a shift rota basis.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Full UK Driving Licence (at least 1 years driving experience as Company vehicle provided).
- The flexibility to travel as required.
About Capita Electronic Monitoring Services
Capita EMS is contracted by the Ministry of Justice to provide electronic monitoring services (including 'tagging') across England and Wales. Electronic monitoring technology is used to deter individuals from breaking their curfews and places a stronger emphasis on rehabilitation, helping to ensure public safety across the country, while addressing the growing concerns about overcrowding in prisons.
Electronic Monitoring Services are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday, company car, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'