Field Marketing Specialist
Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, medical data and more for organisations around the world. Organisations in every major industry and of all sizes, including more than 95% of the Fortune 1000 and over 85% of the FTSE 100 companies, employ Iron Mountain as their secure information management partner.
The Marketing Specialist is instrumental in the effective deployment of marketing initiatives and plans into the commercial organisations (UK & Ireland). This dynamic and challenging position will interact with all levels of the commercial organisation and will support initiatives that include implementation of integrated multi-touch marketing campaigns and events coordination with both inbound and outbound tactics. The aim of the role is to assist in developing the marketing pipeline and to deliver leads to sales that will lead to new bookings across the entire product suite.
To be considered for this role you will possess the following attributes:
- Bachelor`s Degree, preferably in a marketing related discipline.
- Relevant experience in a business-to-business marketing environment, including sales cycle and how to identify opportunities to maximize demand creation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration.
- Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and sales.
- Experience in executing multi-touch marketing campaigns.
- Able to articulate a market-specific value proposition and tailor it to fit a variety of program requirements.
- Demand creation performance measurement including the demand waterfall.
- Knowledge on how to leverage sales and marketing automation systems.
- Strong oral/written communications skills.
- A driven self-starter.
In return, Iron Mountain offer a competitive remuneration and opportunities associated with a global super brand.
Please apply online for this Field Marketing Specialist role to receive further instructions on how to complete the application process.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"