An award winning, smaller but hugely successful, Field Marketing Agency are looking for a Field Operations Executive to join their busy team. Working alongside their largest client, who are a prestigious and well-known brand in the confectionery industry, you will based between their Thame and Greenford Offices supporting the field teams.
You will be the main point of contact between all field staff and the client, ensuring that all tactical objectives are delivered through the use of clear communication. Ensuring that every Field Sales team member has an understanding and the relevant information needed to achieve their KPI’s and deliver a positive result back to the client.
- Work alongside the Field Sales Channel Head to deliver the business priorities and KPIs
- Analyse promotional activity year on year, make recommendations to National Account teams and Field Sales Channel Head as to where to invest field resource
- Generating insights via the analysis of sales data on a regular basis
- Work closely with the other business departments for the delivery of POS, clear sales briefs and weekly updates to the Field Sales team to ensure they deliver the best ROI back to the business
- Work on-going with the National Account teams to ensure that clear communication of all activity is achieved
- Monthly Field Accompany visits to ensure consistency in ways of working between Field Execs and Field Operations
- A basic understanding of the variety of numerical data sources which can build selling stories for channels/customers i.e. Market Data, Consumer Data, Trade Information and internal data collection from the field team
- Excellent communication skills and able to liaise with people at all levels.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced role and able to prioritise workload.
- Professional and presentable at all times.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office required, especially Excel.
- Ideally experience of analysing data and providing insights/recommendations.
- Experience of working with Field Sales teams advantageous but not essential.
- Hold a full driving licence and be able to work between two offices as follows; 2 days Thame, 2 days Greenford, 1 day flexible.
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Operations Management
- Field Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'