Initially 12 months’ contract (with an opportunity to extend)
No previous experience needed as full training will be provided
Ipsos MORI is looking for curious, positive and self-motivated face-to-face Market Research Interviewers to complete face to face interviews across many high-profile surveys. As a Market Research Interviewer, you’ll be interviewing a variety of people in their homes about their interests, opinions and concerns. You’ll conduct interviews on behalf of different clients including government bodies, the media, national companies and charities (to name a few) on a broad range of topics
The benefits of joining Ipsos MORI
• A fixed term contract for either 35hrs (5 days) per week or 28hrs (4 days) per week; which will include evening and weekend work.
• Annual salary of £16,000- £24,000 (depending on location & contracted hours) plus quarterly performance related bonuses.
• Travel expenses will be reimbursed.
• Opportunity to attend our in-house industry accredited training and assessment course
• Regional team available to offer continuous support and provide performance management.
• Opportunities to develop your career within a global company which is committed to your career development
• The opportunity to work on many high-profile projects meeting lots of interesting, different people.
The role of a Market Researcher
You may have heard about our polling work for elections, however our work is hugely varied as we are one of the largest Market and Social Research organisations in the UK. Almost every day a new opinion poll or survey hits the headlines and many of these are conducted by our face-to-face interviewers with members of the public across the country.
In this role, you will never be stuck in an office and will have the opportunity to meet and interview a lot of fascinating people and you will never have to sell anything. But you will need to be comfortable outside in all weather conditions
No previous experience is needed to be considered for this role as full training will be provided. But you do need to be confident, outgoing and not fazed by the idea of knocking on a door, introducing yourself and quickly building rapport with the person who answers
PLEASE ENSURE you include the following information
1: Please provide us with your full Postcode:
2: Please state your current availability: Are you Available for at least 28 hours a week?
3: Please state whether you hold a UK driving licence and are a car owner:( for this role you must own a car).
4: Are you happy to travel outside of your local area?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job