Hermes Field Mangers first and foremost ensure that the Courier Teams deliver our customer's parcels.
About the role:
Hermes Field Managers are the point of contact for the Couriers when they have issues, cannot attend work or need guidance. They ensure that all work that has been allocated has been picked up and delivered by a Courier. Where this is not the case, they work on finding solutions to ensure that our customers’ delivery is achieved. They review tracking data to ensure that the Couriers are on track and where relevant, step in to check if there are issues and offer appropriate solutions. As an agile member of our team, they manage Courier service working out of a number of sub depots within a geographical area. Courier recruitment and “on-boarding” is also a major part of this role. Working alongside Compliance Managers they manage/monitor KPI targets and are responsible for cost management/budgeting. We understand that our Field Manager position is a demanding yet rewarding role, it’s a lot of responsibility and we are looking for colleagues to join us who have the experience and desire to drive great customer experience in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- The ability to deal with people and conflict
- The ability to think on your feet and come up with solutions to problems
- An approachable manner and ‘can do attitude’
- Our job is for someone who is able to efficiently prioritise pressing needs where there isn’t an obvious solution and provide feedback to the wider business.
- A good geographical knowledge of the local area
- An understanding that a role of this type is not your average 9-5 and will involve working on a weekend on a rotation basis
- Previous experience of managing a team, coaching and interviewing/recruiting people is essential. Please do not apply if you do not have all of this crucial experience
- 26 days holiday
- Opt in benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'