Field Maintenance Engineer -Injection Moulding Machinery
£33,000 - £38,000 (Based on experience) + Overtime, Company Vehicle, Pension and Benefits
Location: North East
An excellent opportunity has arisen with one of the UK’s leading Injection Moulding Machinery suppliers - one of the largest and most established organisations in the UK specialising in the servicing, repair and maintenance of injection moulding machines.
Due to expansion this is a superb opportunity for an experienced Field Service/Maintenance Engineer to enhance an already successful, experienced and dedicated team. Maintenance engineers with injection moulding experience at a more junior level looking to progress their career are also encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Routine maintenance, service, breakdowns, repair work and installation requirements of all injection moulding machinery + associated equipment at customer sites.
- Offering advice and technical support to customers.
- Reporting directly to the service manager.
- Support of and communication with all field employees, supervisors, managers and Customers.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ideally minimum 2 years’ experience in the injection moulding industry
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
- Strong operational and maintenance knowledge of equipment
- Conversant in a variety of control systems and machine types
- Mechanical / electrical bias
- Motivated to work on industry leading equipment
- Good Communication Skills
- Willingness to travel
This is a truly excellent opportunity for you to develop your career with a leading nationally recognised organisation.
If you have the necessary skills and a desire to make a difference apply now.
Well… What are you waiting for?!
Falcon Recruitment Services is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, supplying professionals within the robotics, automation and machinery sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Directorship level across the UK and internationally.
- Field Service
- Injection Molding
- Field Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job