Field Service Engineer -CNC Machine Tools
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (Based on experience) + Overtime, Company Vehicle, Pension, Private Healthcare and other incentives
Location: To cover the S/W area
An excellent opportunity has arisen with one of the UK’s leading CNC Machine Tool companies - one of the largest and most established organisations in the UK specialising in the servicing, repair and maintenance of CNC machines
Due to expansion this is a superb opportunity for an experienced Field Service/Maintenance Engineer to enhance an already successful, experienced and dedicated team. Professionals at a more junior level looking for career progression are also encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Routine maintenance, service, breakdowns, repair work and installation requirements of all CNC machinery/equipment at customer sites around the UK.
- Offering advice and technical support to customers.
- Reporting directly to the service manager.
- Support of and communication with all field employees, supervisors, managers and Customers.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience in the industry
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
- Strong operational and maintenance knowledge of equipment
- Conversant in a variety of CNC control systems and machine types
- Mechanical or electrical bias
- Motivated to work on industry leading equipment
- Good Communication Skills
- Willingness to travel
This is a truly excellent opportunity for you to develop your career with a leading nationally recognised organisation.
If you have the necessary skills and a desire to make a difference apply now.
Well… What are you waiting for?!
Falcon Recruitment Services is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in engineers and business development professionals within the engineering and manufacturing sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
- Field Service
- Machine Tools
- CNC Machine