£25,000 - £30,000 (£40,000+ OTE) + Training + Laptop + Mobile + Van + Overtime + Private Healthcare
Are you an UPS engineer who is looking to join a market leader and a manufacturer within the industry?
Required is an electrically biased engineer with experience in the UPS industry, to work as part of a team. Work will include installation of uninterruptible power systems, in a wide variety of commercial and industrial sites across the UK.
The company are one of the largest manufactures within the industry and have been established for over 50 years.
Building customer relationships and offering top quality support to the companies growing client base. The company will offer you top quality company training on their own systems to give you fantastic growth and development moving forward.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The install of UPS Systems
- Offering top quality support to customers
- Installing safely and quickly
- Working as part of a two man team
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Covering the UK with occasional stayaway
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a UPS or Generator Service Engineer
- Must be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Electrical qualification preferred
- £25,000 - £28,000 basic salary with plenty of overtime and bonuses
- Laptop and Phone
- Company and manufacture training
- Great progression opportunities
- Monday to Friday position
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant Adam Burroughs directly at or call them for a confidential discussion on
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Service Engineer, Field Service, Generators Engineer, UPS engineer, battery, batteries, Intsall, Installation, maintenance, service, repair, Generators, UPS Systems, Batteries, Critical Power Systems, uninterruptible power supply, uninterruptible power supplies, IPS, Leeds, Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley, Hull, Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'