LMA Recruitment are pleased to be working with a market leading adjusters who are currently seeking a property Field Inspector to join their growing team in the M62 corridor between Manchester and Leeds. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest global adjusters coupled with a good package.
- Handle claims of varying complexity up to a £10,000 value in an efficient and timely manner.
Ensure that service levels and standard procedures are followed to determine the validity of claims handled by the department
Undertake field visits at policyholder premises to assess the validity of claims within a specified time frame
Undertake Virtual visits utilising video technology where appropriate
Efficient handling of department insurance claims and any other claims following standard procedures
- Completion of Site Notes and Specifications of repairs required at meeting.
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- People skills
- Full/Clean Driving Licence
- Understanding and reassuring telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Proactive attitude
- Building Pathology Experience / relevant Qualification
If this role interests you and you possess the right skills and experience required, then please submit your application or contact Simon Watters or alternatively, please visit the LMA website.
LMA will treat your application with the strictest of confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our vacancy.
- Loss Adjusting
- Field Inspector
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'