KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Implementation Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for oversight of service roll-outs at client sites, while maintaining all project documentation, mitigating risks to ensure service continuity. The average commercial value of the projects under your remit will be in the range of £1 to £2.5 million.
2. Liaising directly with both internal and external stakeholders, you will deliver agile projects within agreed time frames. There will be a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction, working closely with the sales team at tender stage and post-award, taking every opportunity to expand the customer relationship for the contract life time.
3. You will be responsible for coordinating the entire project management life cycle from early design of the lab to delivery and complete handover of the turnkey solutions.
4. As this is a field based position, you will live anywhere in the UK, but well connected to major public transport and motorway links. You will be expected to travel to Ireland on occasion.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Implementation Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful candidate will be educated to Bachelor degree or equivalent, in Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical Engineering. Project Management and Lean Six Sigma qualifications would also be desirable, i.e. PRINCE2 and Green Belt.
2. You have a strong track record in coordinating the entire project management life cycle, from early design of the lab to delivery and complete handover of the turnkey solutions. Ideally within the healthcare industry or similar highly regulated environment.
3. Experience with high capital value equipment is essential. As is a good understanding of the lab workflow and design principles as well as the construction services underpinning a successful project delivery.
Key Words: Life Science | Healthcare | Diagnostic | Instrumentation | Equipment | Laboratory | Project Manager | Agile | Engineer | Implementation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job