Unicarriers are seeking a Field Forklift Engineer to join our team in the South Birmingham area. Working on a full-time, permanent basis the successful candidate will earn a competitive salary of between £28,500 and £31,000 + optional overtime and bonus.
The position of Field Forklift Engineer will be covering customer sites in and around Rugby and Coventry.
A manufacturer of materials handling equipment, UniCarriers now have a global presence and with the UK subsidiary being the largest in Europe and set to experience further growth, now is the time to join!
The Field Forklift Service Engineer Role:
As our Field Forklift Engineer you will act as a key member of the team by keeping our client’s forklifts in smooth working order. You will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Performing repairs, servicing and preventative maintenance of customer forklift truck equipment
- Perform mechanical, hydraulic and electrical fault diagnosis carrying out subsequent repairs in a time and cost-effective manner
- Develop and maintain client relationships ensuring the highest levels of customer service is achieved
- Liaison with the parts department to ensure appropriate stock levels are held on the company vehicle.
- Completion of documentation to company standards
You ideally will have worked with material handling products before, however, we are open to considering candidates from other backgrounds such as: Agricultural, Armed Forces such as REME, Automotive, Construction Equipment, HGV, LGV, Plant, Access Hire or Roadside.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications needed as our Field Forklift Engineer:
- A full driving licence
- Excellent servicing and fault-finding skills
- Good electrical knowledge
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- A professional and helpful attitude to work
- Experience of hydraulics and electrical equipment an advantage, however training will be provided as required.
UniCarriers offer a huge benefits package including but not limited to:
- Overtime is payable at X 1.6 Monday – Saturday and x 2.1 on Sunday and Bank Holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Company van is available for private use if desired (this is a taxable benefit)
Other benefits include:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with flexibility to sell back/buy additional holiday days
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health scheme
- Income protection
- Life cover
- Subsidised gym membership
- In-depth product training with long term opportunities for personal growth and development
If you would like to be considered for the role of Field Forklift Engineer within a highly successful company offering comprehensive training, a great working environment and amazing benefits package please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'