Field Engineering Coordinator in Europe
The Field Test Engineer is responsible for designing and organising these activities from interpreting Technologies needs through to the engine inspection and reporting. You will work closely with the OEMs, key suppliers and customers. The variety of work will provide the successful candidate with a great opportunity to develop both technical and non-technical skills. Training will be provided where required.
What we can expect from you
- Work closely with internal customers to design and coordinate the field tests
- Setting up truck and car field trials
- Project management and analysis of the results
- Responsible for delivery, reporting and stewardship
- Travel within Europe and constant contact with automotive industry, engine labs, vehicle drivers and maintenance
What skills will you gain from this role?
- Knowledge on product development
- Further development of negotiation and influencing skills
- Knowledge on engine and future engine development
- Program management skills as related to the management of multiple programs
- Leadership skills as related to the supervision of engine dismantling & inspection activities
A successful candidate is likely to have:
- Knowledge of Diesel and gasoline engines in Trucks and cars
- Well organised and self-organised
- Work collaborative and well within a team but also have the ability to work independently
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment, with different cultures and demonstrate a strong commitment to safety
- Excellent communication skills
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"