Field Engineer - Mechanical
£33,000 - £36,000
Job Summary of the Field Engineer
A worldwide Engineering company operating heavy and industrial, mechanical, electrical and control services are looking for a Field Engineer to join their team. The team are familiar with fluid system applications in the most demanding commercial industries; including oil and gas, chemical processing, and power.
Duties and responsibilities required of the Field Engineer
- Provide local technical expertise
- Support and troubleshoot installations
- Perform Evaluation and Advisory Services
- Recognize, design, and recommend system improvements
- Assist with design and projects
- Increase your technical competency
- Help with challenging applications
- Maintain, repair and overhaul various equipment assets such as pumps, turbines, valves, gearbox, conveyors, coolers etc.
- Safety training, life-cycle cost analysis, and suggesting system improvements
- Diagnosing mechanical problems
- Keeping mechanical maintenance and inspection logs/reports up to date
- Respond to reactive maintenance call outs
- At all times comply with Health and Safety regulations
Qualifications required of the Field Engineer
- ONC or HNC within Engineering or equivalent
- Maintenance/Servicing experience within heavy engineering sectors
- Good rotating equipment knowledge
- Knowledge in fluid system design and components would be an advantage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'