We support solution providers, integrators and service partners delivering services to the sector nationwide. IMACS, New Store deployment and Internal Team Sourcing, we offer a solution.
We are currently recruiting contract engineers in the East Anglia region for a 3 month software and hardware upgrade programme.
Location: Ipswich, Norwich, Cambridge, Peterbrough
Start Date: 12th Feb
Salary: Contract - £120 per day
Mileage claimable after the first 75 miles per day + expenses
The role will involve carrying out the upgrade of hardware and software within retail premesis accross the East. Applicants are required to have own transport.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful Engineer will have:
- Excellent working knowledge of IT Systems
- Hardware / software upgrade experience would be advantageous
- Knowledge of EPOS or ATM devices is desirable, but not essential, as training will be provided
- Good working knowledge of MS Windows all versions
- Knowledge of Android and iOS operating systems
- Working knowledge of Networks wired and wireless /Switches/Routers/ IP addressing
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word and Outlook
- A flexible working attitude, self-motivation and the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure Team player with good communication skills
- Full driving licence
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate will have had a minimum of 12 months previous experience as a contract engineer working on field based projects.. The most important thing we are looking for is someone with excellent communication skills, a great customer manner and the ability to work under thier own guidance.
This role will require travel all accross the East.
Job Type: Contract
- Field Service
- Site Installation