An advanced level position and is in recognition of the skills and experience that engineers have gained. Proven skills across specified technologies, with knowledge and ability to perform a lead role. Recognised skills/experience to be able to lead complex escalations or projects in a diverse role. Having the ability to enhance and develop skills in new technologies with a minimum amount of guidance and training.
Location: South West
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Ability install and maintain various PABX’s and associated applications/hardware/software or Hosted Voice Solutions.
- Required to be part of an out of hours rota
- To be aware of and meet the KPI’s and objectives set for you by your line manager. This will include a combination of lone working and team work
- To be aware of and to comply with the documented quality system as it applies to your role (ISO Audits)
- Attend where possible all company / manager briefings
- Adhere to the Company Dress Code
- To be willing to undertake overtime to meet customer and company needs.
- Understanding of customer Infrastructure/LAN.
- Knowledge of 3rd party applications/ installations and high end maintenance
- General telecom industry knowledge
- Enhanced knowledge of software relating to installed hardware
- Good standard of written English and Maths, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent fault finding skills on systems and networks
- Operating system installation / rebuilds
- Perform invasive component repairs
- Copy, backup and reload software onto specific devices
- Ability to lead Installations, maintenance & IMACS
- Problem management skills
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills
- Documentation and paperwork to be completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Experienced in the installation and maintenance of various PABX equipment/associated applications and or Hosted Voice Solutions
- Willingness to work on systems in which they are untrained providing they have support
- Understand and practice the Daisy Values and be flexible to meet the changing requirements of Daisy
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Hardware Support
- Technical Support
- Fault Resolution
- Field Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job