Field Engineer Plant Forklift Floorclean
Commercial Floorcare Equipment
Commercial Plant Diesel/LPG/Battery Equipment experience
Worldwide leading manufacturer of commercial sweepers, scrubbers, and cleaning equipment, are seeking a Field Engineer to undertake the PPM & repair on their range of machines in the following area;
- Exeter & Southwest region
- Diesel, LPG, Battery Powered Plant or Commercial Electric Fitter/Mechanic experience
- Electrical 240v knowledge/experience advantage
- Full UK driving licence
- Customer facing & communication skills
- Able to use a multi-meter
- Forklift, HGV, Plant, Commercial Industrial Vehicle experience
- PAT Testing experience
IF YOU HAVE THESE SKILLS - Then relevant product training will be provided.
We would be especially keen to hear from those with experience as an Engineer, Fitter, Mechanic or Technician in the following; HGV, Bus, Commercial Plant, Forklift, Hire Plant, Automotive, Commercial Vehicle, Floorclean, etc.
HOURS & PACKAGE;
Based from home, the working hours are Monday to Friday with 1 in 5 weekends to cover.
- £24-26k negotiable basic salary (£33k OTE)
- Mon - Fri + 1 in 5 weekends
- Paid Travel from Door to Door
- Unlimited Overtime + Bonus
- Company Vehicle, fuelcard, etc
- 33 days Holiday (25 days + Bank Holidays)
- Uniform, tools, PDA/mobile phone
Interested? Apply and please call us at startMonday now!
- service engineer
- PAT tester
- maintenance engineer
- field engineer
- plant fitter
- electrical improver
- plant engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'