Job Title - Field Engineer
Job Location - Various locations throughout the UK
- Responsibility for the reactive and proactive maintenance of Multi-Customer, Multi Technology Managed Service Contracts within agreed SLA’s.
- To grow and enhance Multi-Customer, Multi Technology Networks
- Awareness of contractual SLA requirements on a customer by customer basis; Achieve right first time resolution of work within contract SLA
- Responsible for the Field implementation of specific technical projects as requested by managed operations and in conjuction with Line Management
- Take an active part in the development/review and implementation of technical procedures within Managed Operations
- Proactive self-development in order to ensure ability to work across multiple customer networks and equipment
- A commitment to strive and complete all work assigned within SLA timescales and to adhere to established procedures and quality standards
- To optimise and expand the Multi -Customer Network’s with the addition of new circuits and equipment within the SLA timescales
- MBNL Project experience preferred.
- Demonstrable experience within the field operations environment of a mobile telecommunications network provider, GSM & UMTS.
- Demonstrable, understanding of RF theory and practice, data communications and networking.
- Demonstrable understanding of fixed and mobile technology and linking architecture to the core networks, E1, STM, ATM, Ethernet etc
- Demonstrable understanding of access transmission (SDH/PDH) microwave, associated digital cross connects, multiplexes etc
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Ericsson and NSN RAN hardware for BTS and RNC families deployed in Vodafone network
- Demonstrate an understanding of WFM work handling package deployed for use in the Vodafone contract
- MUST HAVE ALL RELEVANT CERTS IN DATE (ADVANCED CLIMBER INCLUDED)
- BTS Installation
- Advanced Climber,