Field IT Engineer (field/home, Manchester / North West) £20-£28,000 & Car
A big brand specialist retailer with an impressive heritage, great people and huge plans for the future.
The coming 2-3yrs will see a complete IT transformation programme, to support the business' growth plans.
We are looking to hire a number of key people to drive this change and be part of building and embedding a brand new IT estate, fit to support this growing, dynamic business.
A key role is that of Field IT Engineer. You will be given responsibility for supporting the IT user population with any day2day queries. You will support the existing IT estate, changes to the IT estate, supporting users through changes, and instilling exceptional customer service in the provision of timely and customer centric IT support.
You will need to demonstrate experience and skills within -
• Experience within a technical field based IT role.
• Proven hardware and software diagnosis/troubleshooting skills.
• Previous Field Engineer service experience – strong customer facing skills.
• Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office and related apps, Phones, printers, handheld devices, routers, switches, PC Configuration / setup
• Full UK driving license
• You will be part of an out of hours rota (days only, 7days/wk)
Key words: Windows, routers, switches, PC Configuration / setup, site setup, retail, depot, site, Windows, Active Directory, exchange, server, network, desktop, phones, cisco, technical support, 2nd line support, field Engineer, field Support.
Apply now or for more information or a confidential chat call or email