You will receive excellent training on the products and all the technical requirements of the role and therefore no specific experience is required. You should however have some technical interest – maybe DIY or a related qualification.
Key tasks include:
- To attend customers sites and fit belts as required
- To carry out risk assessments and prepare method statements in line with company policy
- To join belts using both high speed sand the companies presses following company procedures
- Complete fitting timesheets and obtain signatures when the work is completed
- Record mileage and time travelled
- Assist production output
- Carry out weekly checks on company vehicle
- Work on a call rota
- Carry out weekly checks on presses
Successful applicants with a full clean driving licence and have some flexibility on working hours.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job