Field Engineer - Building Management Systems
£32,000 - £37,000 (Based on experience) + Overtime, Company Vehicle, Incentives & Career Progression Opportunities
An excellent opportunity has arisen with one of the UK’s most ambitious market leaders of building management systems.
Due to expansion, this is a superb opportunity for an experienced field engineer to enhance an already successful, experienced and dedicated team. Engineers at a more junior level looking to progress their career are also encouraged to apply. You will find yourself in a dynamic environment where ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps moving forward and looking ahead.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Commissioning, service, maintenance work of systems
- Offering advice and technical support
- Reporting directly to the service manager.
- Support of and communication with all field employees, supervisors, managers and Customers
- Develop solutions and technologies that will meet the business needs and objectives
- Responsible for supporting development & maintenance of best practices & technical documentation standards for systems projects
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with building management systems
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
- Proactively and energetically interact in a cross-functional team environment and be open minded to new ideas and concepts
- Demonstrate a confident and determined approach
- Support on-going continuous improvement initiatives including the development of control system processes
- All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Conversant in a variety of control systems
- Motivated to work on industry leading equipment
- Willingness to travel
This is a truly excellent opportunity for you to develop your career with a leading nationally recognised organisation.
Falcon Recruitment Services are one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, specialising within the controls and automation industry. We place all levels of personnel, up to Directorship level across the UK and internationally.
- Building Management Systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'