FIELD ENGINEER - AUTOMATIC & INDUSTRIAL DOORS - BASIC SALARY UP TO £32,000 DOE
Our client are a well established business who have been trading for many years, specialising in the Installation, Maintenance & Repair on a range of Door Systems for their commercial clients across the South East of the UK. Based from offices in Berkshire, they are looking for a Field Engineer to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Basic Salary of up to £32,000 depending on experience + overtime available.
NO CALL OUT ROTA!!
Laptop, mobile phone and company vehicle provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday (40 hour week).
Full-time, Permanent Position.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Installation, service, maintenance & repair on Automatic Doors, Industrial Doors, Roller Shutters & Sectional Doors.
- Majority of the work will be based within a 30 mile radius of the office, however they do also cover sites further afield in the South East (Mainly London & Hampshire). Therefore, you must be open to travelling further with required.
The Ideal Person:
- Experienced in a range of disciplines (Automatic Doors, Industrial Doors, Roller Shutters, High Speed Doors, Sectional Doors, Sliding Gates etc.)
- Electrical, Welding or Hydraulics experience is advantageous
- IPAF & CSCS Card holder
- Full UK Driving License
- Knowledge of a range equipment - training can be provided if necessary where required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude with a team player mentality
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training, additional benefits and room to grow within the company.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'