Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. Low cost. Instant Elasticity. Open & Flexible. Secure.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the EMEA region, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people to train and coach our customer facing field employees. If you have more than ten years’ experience as a sales professional and/or sales leader/manager within a complex B2B solutions environment prior to moving into instructional delivery and at least five years’ experience facilitating high impact sales training and coaching programs, we’d like to speak with you.
Here's your chance to work as a Sales Instructor and Coach covering the EMEA Region within an organisation that has a unique culture, high visibility and drives significant customer impact. The successful candidate is an experienced sales instructor and coach who ideally has strong awareness of AWS and Cloud computing concepts and technologies. Most importantly you will have deep experience both as a sales professional and in the delivery of sales methodology and account planning and development concepts, and the development of customer focused sales capabilities’ utilising a range of training and coaching mechanisms. You’ll also have strong knowledge of sales tools such as Salesforce.com.
In this role, you will contribute to our continuous learning culture through the delivery of training and coaching programs to all levels of the internal Field Sales organisation that drive adoption of the AWS Way of Selling, our unique value proposition and use of AWS infrastructure services. You’ll have an opportunity to combine your passion for teaching and technology to shape customer obsessed mindsets, cultivate high-performance behaviours and continually elevate capabilities in order to establish the kinds of long term relationships that deliver powerful results for our customers. Your personal gravitas, strong character, excellent communication skills and proven sales, technology, and business training and coaching experience will quickly establish you as a bar raiser here at AWS.
You will be a key member of the EMEA Field Enablement team, most of which are based in London. You will be expected to travel across the EMEA region to support the field sales organisation as required and will regularly work from other AWS office locations.
· Deliver interactive training workshops which incorporate AWS strategy, mission and technology using our sales and business development methodologies
· Transform sales mindsets and skillsets through a combination of onboarding, ever boarding and other field enablement programs
· Support post workshop sales and sales leadership coaching to drive the ongoing application of learning, and drive continual learning and up-skilling
· Conduct employee and partner training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including the facilitation of application based learning workshops, performance based coaching and virtual learning
· Create a highly engaging learner experience in every workshop utilising various training strategies and methods
· Work in close collaboration with your EMEA and WW Enablement colleagues to ensure alignment, consistency, quality and share best practices
· Provide content and class feedback to course developers to continually raise the bar on curriculum content and quality
· Mentor and train internal instructors as part of our train the trainer program.
· Ability and means to travel approximately 40% of the time
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'