The Yolk Engineering and Technical Team have an exciting opportunity working with a well-established business who has recently celebrated their 50th year trading and is a market leader. We are looking for a Site Electrician to join the team.
In the role of a Site electrician you will be working as part of a 2 man team responsible for the installation of electrical components into new modular buildings.
Key Responsibilities for the role:
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers.
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems.
- Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements
- Install electrical systems to 17th edition wiring regulations, including installing heating and cooling systems
- Provide professional assessments and advice for customers
Key skills needed for this role
- Must be time served and qualified,
- In depth knowledge of Health and Safety
- Qualified to CG2360 (level 3), CG2391 and CG 2377
- 17th edition Qualified
- Previous construction work and a holder of CSCS, ECS, CCNG, PASMA or SSSTS cards desirable.
In return the right applicant will receive a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package with the opportunity to progress and develop themselves.
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Installation