Field Designer - Home Based.
Rocking Bee recruitment is currently looking for an experienced Field Designer to work for an established market leader. The role is home based, you will follow through with arranged site meetings supporting clients design innovative storage solutions. Our client is well known and offers a strong people focused culture with excellent benefits.
The purpose of the role is to convert quotes into orders and to develop long term relationships ensuring an excellent customer experience is always achieved. The scope of role will include, technical specification and support, producing quotation packs and guiding customers through the sales process.
The role is home based and will require travel across the UK.
- Priority follow up quotations, further promoting the services and experience and enhancing conversion rate
- Effectively manage the Outstanding Order Report on a monthly basis controlling invoice flow
- Monitor and chase any order on hold and cleanse to release stock
- Choose the most effective way to service the customer with least cost processing and service in mind
- Be flexible to handle sales calls, service in house quotations, you may be required to visit site to cover External Design due to high volumes of customer requests
- By using effective questioning techniques establish customers needs in detail
- Produce a Quotation Pack which where possible is branded to the customer
- Produce detailed drawing using the AutoCAD package
- Produce the written quotation outlining the payment terms and proposal
- Work with the Technical Team to ensure smooth installation of large or complex projects
- Provide technical support including more technical drawings/quotations for Mail Order and Resellers providing training and guidance
Experience and personal qualities
- Demonstrable experience of establishing contacts and developing value relationships
- Proven experience of selling business-to-business
- Project Management
- Design work
- Experience within the storage industry
- CAD drawing development
- Proven track record in developing new and existing business
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate a professional consultative approach with strong listening skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and determined
- Persistent and committed to achieving and exceeding sales performance targets
If you feel that this is the role for you then we are keen to speak with you today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'