Field Collections Advisor (Driving License Required)
Hours: 39 Hours (5 days Monday - Saturday) We are closed on Sundays!
Benefits: 22 Days holiday per annum, pension scheme & staff purchase
Adding value to people’s lives… every day
BrightHouse is the UK's leading rent-to-own retailer, providing quality branded home electronics, domestic appliances and furniture via affordable weekly payments.
We are seeking an ambitious, people focussed individual to provide excellent customer service and support to our account holders.
When unexpected problems arise, our Field Collections Advisors are on hand to provide financial guidance and support to customers who have difficulty making payments for their items. They visit customers at home and meet with them in store, in order to find a resolution and help them get back on track
What will you be doing?
- Conducting home visits in line with the company collection policy and regulatory requirements.
- Drive a company vehicle with due care and respect
- Be a champion for excellent customer service, always seeking to meet customer needs
- Build positive relationships with customers, providing support and contact in the store in relation to the status of their accounts.
- Support customers to find appropriate resolutions to any payment queries or issues.
- Maintain accurate records of customer contact activity.
What you need to apply:
- A full UK driving license
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Confident communication skills
- Ability to develop a positive face to face discussion with customers
- Team player and ability to work autonomously
- Good judgement and decision making skills
- Strong listening skills
- Calmness under pressure