Rocasa Consulting has a vacancy working as a Senior Care Assistant at Supported Living Units for residents with mental health and learning disabilities, paying £19,000 - £20,000.
- Carry out initial risk and needs assessments in respect of individual service users, either in the service user’s home or, where required, in other settings such as hospitals or residential/nursing homes;
- Work in partnership with service users, their family, carers, advocates, healthcare professionals and others to ensure the seamless delivery of holistic packages of individual care support;
- Work with care coordinators to support the planning of realistic, effective care worker rotas, with due regard for the particular needs of the individual and the particular skills and attributes of the worker;
- Carry out regular reviews of individual services, including repeated and renewed needs and risk assessments;
- Participate as required in multi-disciplinary review of service users’ needs.
- Shadow new care workers in the field to ensure their competence;
- Carry out the on-site observation and evaluation of care worker practice as part of routine supervision, in response to particular performance concerns, or as otherwise directed;
- Provide ad hoc support and instruction to care workers in the field, including in an emergency.
- Promote a safe working environment and safe systems of work in respect of care workers in the field and those that might be affected by their activities;
- Understand and follow hazard and accident reporting procedures
- Be alert to any changes in service users’ condition and circumstances and act appropriately when these change
- Level 3 QCF/NVQ Health and Social
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team Player, reliable and good communicator.
- Willingness to participate in any in-house training, external, vocational training and development programmes.
- "Can-do" mentality.
- Commitment to our Values, mission and vision.
- Have confidence and the ability to give guidance, support and encouragement to the staff team and to work quickly and accurately under pressure using a high level of discretion.
- QCF Level 3 or currently working towards
- Driving license with own car.
- At least 1 year Senior care experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'