Here at Caremark Redditch & Bromsgrove we are currently recruiting a Care Team Leader, to join our team. Earn from £19,000 to £21,000 per year depending on experience.
It is required that all applicants have a Full Driving Licence to be considered for this role.
Care Team Leaders / Field Care Supervisors are responsible for the efficient running of their own specific, defined areas and should vary their hours of work in order to effectively monitor and support all Care Assistants & clients.
Care Team Leader / Field Care Supervisor Responsibilities Include:
- To carry out Individual Needs Assessments for new and potential clients
- To conduct risk assessments as part of the Individual Needs Assessment and update these as required as part of the individual’s risk management
- To carry out introductory visits every time a Care Assistant visits a client for the first time
- To ensure all client visits are always covered
- To be on-call in case of emergency
- To liaise closely with Care Coordinators regarding recruitment, permanent allocation of Care Assistants and the writing of Care & Support Agreements
- To identify suitable Care Assistants to cover for any absences such as to sickness or holiday
- To facilitate the practical induction of all new Care Assistants
- To provide and facilitate in-field training as and when appropriate
- To identify any additional training needs of Care Assistants and report accordingly
- To conduct client reviews and respond to Individual Review Forms completed by Care Assistants as soon as possible
- To urgently report any changes in a Care Assistants or client’s schedule to the Care Coordinator
- To monitor, supervise and mentor all Care Assistants in the field
Care Team Leader / Field Care Supervisor Requirements:
- To hold a Full Driving Licence
- To have 2 years previous experience within care
- To be able to work flexibly
- To hold NVQ L3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
Please Apply Now with your up to date CV and we will be in touch shortly
Other benefits: Company Car, Mobile, Career progression, Pension
- Emergency Procedures
- Internal Liaison
- Needs Analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'