Our Client who are a well established Home Care Agency are currently looking for an experienced Field Care Supervisor to join their team!
As the Field Care Supervisor you will be working alongside management and carers to ensure a high standard of care is being delivery to the residents at all times.
- To conduct Risk Assessments as part of the Individual Needs Assessment and to update these as required as part of the service user's risk management.
- Conduct Care reviews and spot checks.
- To liaise closely with the Branch Manager and Care Coordinators and report back on a regular basis on activity on the field.
- Identify any training needs of Care Workers and report accordingly.
- Must have previous experience as a Field Care Supervisor.
- Must have a Full UK Driving Licence and own transport.
- Must be flexible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'