FIELD CARE SUPERVISOR
Our client is a growing, independent domiciliary care agency based in Oxford with a majority of clients who pay for their own care.
As a result of recent expansion they have identified an exciting opportunity for a Field Care Supervisor to oversee the care team and ensure that they deliver a high quality and person centred service to all their clients.
They are a progressive company and develop those staff who show an interest in furthering their careers. In addition they offer free training, offer childcare vouchers and store discounts.
Ensuring that all care is provided in accordance with their policies and procedures.
1. Ensuring all Care Plans are in place and revised as and when required.
2. Ensuring that all carers are providing care of the highest quality.
3. Ensuring all Risk Assessments are made as appropriate.
4. Ensuring all daily record sheets are completed accurately.
5. Ensuring all daily record sheets are audited so that any errors/issues be identified and followed-up and
6. To ensure staff spot checks are performed regularly in accordance with Company policy.
7. To ensure all Care Books are in place at Client homes, stocked with the correct stationery, and that Care Books are collected from Client homes at the end of their appointment as Carers.
8. To liaise with social workers and other professionals when attempting to deal with such incidents as complaints and SOVAs.
9. To be on call one weekend in six (approx.)
10. Care calls as and when necessary.
Key requirements for the role:
1. At least 2/3 years experiences as a Home Carer
2. Level 2 or 3 qualified (or working towards level 3)
3. Demonstrable experience in administration and handling of paperwork.
4. Must have use of own car
5. Must have a working knowledge of email, word and excel.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'