We are looking for a talented Field Care Supervisor living close to the Chester area of Cheshire. Are you someone who puts high-quality care at the centre of what you do and are you hungry for a new challenge?
Salary - £22K per annum + paid extra for any care delivered
Full-time hours, including alternate weekends (on call or supervising)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a homecare provider who aim to ensure that all the people they support maintain their independence and lead fulfilling lives in their own homes. Inspired by the Director’s 26-years in the care sector they understand the importance of high quality care and putting the person first. Every person is unique and it’s all about the personal touch involved, after all, the smallest thing can make the biggest difference.
As their Field Care Supervisor, we are looking for a true leader of people, someone who can inspire a team and bring out the best in them and mirror the company’s values. You will also: -
- Be responsible for ensuring quality of care delivered;
- Writing detailed care plans;
- Conducting assessments and reviewing on a regular basis;
- Supervising their team of staff;
- Working closely with the Registered Manager and Care Coordinator to plan the service;
- Take part in the on-call rota.
What skills & experience are required?
- You will hold QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care or working towards this qualification;
- You will have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle;
- Above all, you will be a pro-active individual with excellent leadership skills and the passion to always exceed expectations.
This could be just the start of your career, this company has excellent progression opportunities, so who knows where this opportunity may take you in the future.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. When you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
This job is commutable from Chester City Centre (5 mins), Ellesmere Port (14 mins), Northwich (31 mins), Birkenhead (28 mins) and surrounding areas of Cheshire and the Wirral.
- Health Care
- Quality Of Care
- Social Care
- Care Supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"