Better Healthcare Services are a major supplier of homecare services to Essex County Council.
Due to expansion we are looking to recruit experienced Team Leader / FCS to manage and develop our existing care staff and ensure that we continue to deliver exceptional care to our service users.
The ideal candidate will have previous supervisory experience within the care sector and have a real passion to ensure that our service users receive the highest possible level of care.
In return we offer an excellent benefits package and a clear career progression path.
- To ensure that all services are provided in accordance with Better Healthcare Services objectives of Quality Assurance and in line with contract requirements and all company Policies and Procedures.
- To undertake new service user assessments
- To maintain ongoing service user compliance, by undertaking care plan and risk assessment reviews
- To compile and review MAR charts
- To undertake MAR chart and daily log audits
- Management of medication
- To conduct spot checks and provide ongoing supervision to the care team
- Provide shadow support to all new care staff, supporting them to build competence and confidence within their role.
- To observe, monitor and report to the Registered Manager, any significant changes in the service user's health or wellbeing, liaising with professionals within the multi-disciplinary team, as appropriate
- To record all necessary information clearly and legibly in line with record keeping policies and procedures.
- Car Driver
- Minimum qualification NVQ3. We will also consider candidates working towards a level 3 qualification in health and social care.
- Please email your CV or call our office on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job