Comfort Call are looking for experienced carers to join our team of Field Care Supervisor's in Accrington.
This job involves travelling so you must have access to a vehicle for work purposes.
To join our team and make a real difference supporting vulnerable adults in these communities, you should have previous paid experience of working in a healthcare setting and hold a relevant healthcare qualification.
Successful applicants will be fully flexible and able to cover on-call duties consisting of one evening weekly and one weekend in 4.
Who would make an ideal Field Care Supervisor? We’re looking for people with the following attributes;
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Able to motivate and lead our inspiring care workers out in the field.
As a Field Care Supervisor for us you’ll enjoy:
• A Fantastic Pension Scheme.
• Competitive hourly rates from £8.00 and 28 days’ annual leave* (pro rata)
• Full training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
• Childcare vouchers*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level Criminal Records Check.
Comfort Call is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job