Nurse Plus have been providing specialist care at home services since 2005, we now have a network of over 50 offices throughout the UK. We are looking for a Field Supervisor to work for our Folkestone Branch.
Duties will include -
- Staff Monitoring
- Client Assessments
- Client Reviews
- On call
- Field Supervisions
This is to be negotiated. We are looking to offer about 30 hours a week, between Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
The rate of pay wil be in the region of £8 per hour.
- You must have the right to work within the UK.
- You must be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to understand and be understood - verbal and written
- You need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
- You must have a kind and caring nature
- Able to report on individuals’ condition in a clear and concise manner and create concise logs.
- Working or willing to work towards free recognised Health and Social Care certificates
- Free Training
- Links with external training partners to assist various training including Diplomas in Health and Social Care.
- Holiday Pay on all hours accrued
- Pension scheme including employer contribution
- Loyalty scheme and staff lottery
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Nurse Plus UK provides a quality recruitment services to the healthcare sector delivered by our committed and experienced care staff and healthcare teams across the England. We have a nationwide network of offices strategically situated throughout the UK we are able to provide maximum support for our Customers and dedicated care staff.
Nurse Plus is an equal opportunities employer EB(Agy) Registered with Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- domiciliary care