Field Care Supervisors
London area (including Hammersmith, Fulham, Chelsea, Kensington, Richmond)
£18-22K + On call
Prism7 Health and Care Recruitment are looking to recruit Field Care Supervisors to work for our client who are a national Domiciliary Care company, in their Hammersmith Branch. You will be based at Hammersmith and will cover any of the areas within their remit.....
This branch delivers around 8000 care hours weekly.
Prism 7 Recruitment are looking for committed, hardworking candidates with the following:
- Previous experience as a Senior Domiciliary carer or Field care supervisor
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong admin/IT skills
- Previous expeirence carrying out spot checks and risk assessments
- Strong supervisory expeirence
- Willingness to do care calls, go out and work on the field as and when required
- Ideally Level 3 qualified in Health and social care or willing to work towards it
This is a permanent, full time role with ON CALL, so you must be willing to take on on-call duties on a rota basis.
Main duties of the Field Care Supervisor
- Supervise all or some of the support workers within the branch office
- Provide appropriate supervision, training and support (including liaison as necessary with the training service)
- To visit and carry out the proper assessment and review of customer needs to produce the appropriate care plan in line with contract requirements.
- To promote a professional image of the company in dealing with new care packages for customers and commissioning authorities.
- To assist in the day to day management of area office business, and to facilitate local service delivery
- Carrying out visits to customers’ homes to carry out initial customer assessments and continuous monitoring
- Risk assessments
- Start-up, administration and review of new support packages
- Customer reviews
- Support Worker supervision & support
- Support Worker training (including recommendations for specialist courses)
- Support work: fill-in & emergency cover
- Spot checks on support worker competency and on quality of care provision in partnership with the branch manager
- Liaison with other agencies (e.g. social services) regarding service provision.
- Any other duties as reasonably required by the Branch Manager.
- The supervisor may also be asked to assist with administration (e.g. planning rotas) and on-call (out-of-hours telephone)
If you feel you want to join a national company with real progression Contact Prism 7 Recruitment now for more details and an informal chat......
- Senior Carer
- Risk assessment
- Spot checks
- Field Care supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job