Field Care Supervisor - Wanstead
The role of the field care supervisor is to support the delivery of the highest quality domiciliary care services by carrying out a range of functions in the field, including the assessment and review of individual services and the practical supervision, instruction and support of domiciliary care workers. Your role will typically also entail a certain amount of office-based administrative work.
This Field Care Supervisor position offers great career prospects and the chance to be part of a strong supportive, friendly team providing the very best companionship, home help and personal care services for elderly people who wish to remain happily, safely and independently at home.
The job role:
- Ensure the highest possible levels of care provision
- Have an eye for Quality at all times
- Be responsible for a team of field-based carers who you will need to regularly liaise with to ensure all calls are covered and attended.
- Carry out care plans, supervisions, appraisals and support visits with the carers.
- Be responsible in organising the rotas
- Need to cover any short-term unassigned shifts, making sure all clients are receiving their care
- Support the recruitment processes
Qualities which are useful:
- Previous staff supervising experience - this could be in a Team Leader/Field Care Supervisor or Care Coordinator role.
- Computer literacy skills
- Clear communication skills
- Minimum of a level 2 in Health & Social Care Adults
- Experience working with domiciliary or residential care
- A valid UK driving license and access to a vehicle
The salary for this role is dependent on experience however; they have a reputation of paying over market rate to attract the very best staff. There is also a very lucrative benefits package available with the role.
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please apply without delay!
Maxim Recruitment Solutions acts as both a recruitment agency and recruitment business. Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to everyone individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application; we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Maxim Recruitment Solutions holding your details to enable us to contact you to discuss this vacancy or other suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested. It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions we have in place to protect your data. If you would like further information on our Privacy Notice or GDPR please do contact us.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'