FIELD CARE SUPERVISOR - BRAINTREE ESSEX
*** SRP Healthcare are Rapidly Expanding ***
Having secured a major client throughout Essex, SRP Healthcare are urgently seeking:
Field Care Supervisor
- Braintree Essex
- SRP Healthcare
Field Care Supervisor Urgently Required - BRAINTREE ESSEX
Permanent Position, 40 hours per week - £17,000 - £19,000 per year, on experience
RAPID PROMOTION TO CARE COORDINATOR FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
I am very interested in receiving CV’s from candidates who are either in a Field Care Supervisor role currently or are fulfilling the duties of a Senior Carer and are now looking to advance their career.
As the Field Care Supervisor, your responsibilities will include
- Work closely with the Care Coordinator to make sure that service users care needs are met.
- Supervise a team of Care Workers and manage the Senior Carers
- To ensure full compliance of staff and clients files.
- Carry out regular reviews of individual services and risk assessments
- Participate as required in multi-disciplinary review of service users’ needs.
- Shadow new care workers in the field to ensure their competence
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care qualified, or equivalent
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience in community or domiciliary setting
- Hold a valid driving license and own a car
- Computer literate
Interviews will be arranged for all candidates that match the above criteria
SRP Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer.
BRANCHES THROUGHOUT ESSEX & BEYOND
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'