Covering South Wales, Birmingham, East Anglia and all points to the south
As a Field Capability Auditor for Field Sales Solutions you would represent Ferrero UK, who are recognised for iconic brands such as Ferrero Rocher, Nutella, Kinder, Tic Tac and now Thornton’s and are the fastest growing confectionery company in the UK.
Our Field Sales team works across grocery multiple, high street, convenience and impulse channels. Reporting to the National Field Capability Manager, this senior role places you in a key position to influence our field training programme based on insight gathered through your auditing. Which means identifying commercial opportunities in stores and how our people can better learn to capitalise on them.
The role - You’ll:
- Develop a strategy that involves stakeholders at all levels, including Field Sales Managers, Training teams and wider leadership teams
- Plan your own workload in order to capture as much call data as possible each day, ensuring that each audit is completed with 24 hours of the Field Sales Executive visit
- Develop dialogues with key store contacts to get their feedback on each Exec’s call
- Summarise your findings to each line manager in a clear, compelling way giving them all they need to deliver constructive feedback
What you’ll need to do the job:
- Ideally, a strong knowledge of the grocery, impulse and cash and carry sectors
- Field Sales Management experience
- An interpersonal style that really enable you to influence others
- Commercial flair and the drive to turn raw data into compelling management information
- Flawless attention to detail
- A full driving licence and happiness to stay away from home
- Great Microsoft package skills
FSS is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job