We are recruiting for a Field Business Development Manager for our client who is one of the UK's leading and award-winning independent holiday cottage rental providers. As a field Business Development Manager, you will be given key property accounts and will need to make business plans of how they can get more revenue for that property and get more properties from the owners. This role requires high levels of self-motivation and energy, the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels internally and externally, robust problem-solving capabilities and excellent conflict resolution skills. You will have experience managing key account roles within Travel, Property or Retail. Our client offers a competitive salary, attractive company benefits including car allowance, annual bonus, pension, medical insurance, enhanced maternity and paternity, holiday discount and wellness extras along with personal progression and development. This role will involve 1-day home based, 1 day in the office and 3 days in out on the road visiting properties.
The Field Business Development Manager must have proven key account management experience with an excellent history in delivering results and industry leading customer service. The role requires high levels of self-motivation and energy, the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels internally and externally, robust problem-solving capabilities and excellent conflict resolution skills.
The role will include time spent visiting owners across the UK (predominantly in the north of England and Wales) and significant time speaking to owners via conference call. This will also require a minimum of one day per week in head office liaising with internal departments.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Field Business Development Manager will be highly autonomous, and target driven, ensuring our owners receive the 'best in class' customer service and excellent performance growth year on year. They will deliver the Sykes values internally and externally, ensuring the longevity of Sykes relationship with our most profitable owners.
- The creation, management and delivery of Joint Business plans for all owners
- Responsible for all reporting including individual accounts and group view
- Creation and delivery of presentations to owners on performance and projects in line with company brand guidelines
- Creation and completion of monthly call plans in line with OKRs and with sign off from Head of Operations
- Accountable for the delivery of all projects to owners that impact premium accounts
- Internal communication across all touch points and departments to ensure owners receive information in full and on time
- Creation and delivery of monthly report on performance and projects to Head of Operations
- Continuous analysis of performance and processes to improve and grow the Premium Account portfolio
- Focus on new business opportunities and delivery in line with OKRs
- Creation of monthly journey plans to ensure meeting target volumes are reached and achieved within budget
- Ownership of all operational issues impacting premium accounts - including taking accountability for resolution in timely and satisfactory manner
- Attend departmental meetings.
- Be responsible for your own health & safety and that of your colleagues, in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act (1974) and relevant EC directives.
- Work in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998) and to ensure all new systems are reported to the Data Protection Officer.
- Previous Business Development Management experience
- and delivery of Joint Business Plans
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Proven track record of driving results across multiple accounts
- Experience in successful negotiation with high value accounts
- Excellent time management skills
- Conflict resolution experience
- Advanced communication skills including presentation experience to customers and internal departments
- The ability to influence and persuade both internal and external stakeholders
- Optimal journey planning and diary management experience
- Highly skilled in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Full P&L accountability experience
- Project management skills
- 33 days' holiday (including bank holidays)
- An additional day off during the week of your Birthday
- Annual bonus scheme
- Staff pension
- Private Medical
- Death in Service payment
- Subsidised park and ride pass
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances
- Staff discount on cottage holidays
- Free worldwide travel insurance (including family members)
- Wellness extras, including free annual flu jabs, reflexology sessions and free fruit supplied in the office
- Sales Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Telecoms Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'