Field based Team Managers - Distribution / Parcels - Nottingham and Derby
Salary: £26,260 Plus £6K Bonus, Benefits Company Car Laptop Mobile
If you are looking for a challenging role - with lots of variety, something a bit different that you can put your own stamp on! This might just be the opportunity for you!
We are looking for bright, entrepreneurial type individuals, really good team players, resilient, flexible, organised, with a flair for making things happen ! You will enjoy working in a very fast paced environment and have the ability to manage performance and be totally Customer Focused.
If this is you then please get in touch !
- First and foremost make sure that the courier teams deliver customer's parcels
- You are the point of contact for the couriers when they have issues, cannot attend work or need guidance
- Ensuring that all work that has been allocated has been picked up by a courier. Where this is not the case working on finding solutions to ensure that the customers’ delivery is achieved
- Review tracking data to ensure that couriers are on track and where relevant step in to check if there are issues and offer solutions
- You will also be responsible for courier recruitment and "on-boarding" this is a major part of the role
- Managing/monitoring KPI targets
- Cost management/budgeting
What will you bring to the role?
- The ability to deal with people and conflict
- A "can do" attitude
- The ability to think on your feet and come up with solutions to problems
- A good geographical knowledge of the local areas
- An approachable manner with a strong desire to get the job done
- An understanding that a role of this type is not your average 9-5 and will involve working on a rotation basis
What support will you receive?
- You will work alongside compliance managers to ensure that key parcel delivery targets are met
- Sub depot and main depot teams will be on hand to offer assistance as required
- Our Client is committed to developing its people and you will have the backing of your management team and the wider business to really achieve in your role and career with the business
Skills and Experience
- As an agile member of our team you will work out of a number of sub depots within your geographical area (therefore you must possess a driving licence). This flexibility is key and the successful candidate must appreciate this
- As part of your role you will review and own the service performance of self-employed couriers and be responsible for delivery coverage within designated areas. Your ability to demonstrate experience in assessing results and implementing change will make you stand out to us
- You will be able to efficiently prioritise pressing needs where there isn’t an obvious solution and provide feedback to the wider business. Your experience in leading teams and ensuring end results will be vital
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'