Location - Central Midlands
This role is with a fast growth family business celebrating 30 years in the business. You will be working with a wide customer base including domestic, SME and corporate and government accounts who are long standing customers, The job is varied and as a dynamic professional you will be dealing with installation, testing, servicing, fault diagnosis. High service levels are a must and being able to take responsibility for ensuring service delivery is high quality is a key element of this role.
In a nut shell we are looking for a good support engineer. With High standards of professionalism and attention to detail when it comes to:
- Company representation and reputation
- Personal appearance
- Management of working area
- Written and verbal communication with colleagues, management, suppliers, partners and customers
- Completion of internal paperwork and following of company policy and process
- Managing the safety and wellbeing of everyone and ensuring compliance is met
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Great can-do attitude and happy to be a "go to guy".
- Good natural communicator, able to transcend multiple cultures and interact effectively at all levels. Communication skills to include customer presentations and ability to write correspondence and present information in one-on-one and small groups.
- Ability to organise workload in an effective manner, work under pressure and keep a cool head.
- Facility to bring the team along with you, provide technical direction and support.
- Capability to work within a Team Environment and on own initiative.
- A valid driving licence
- A valid passport.
- Good PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- The job involves a degree of manual handling and working at heights, as well as the operation of hand and power tools.
- 5 years’ experience in the Security Industry or related environment.
- Previous security and fire technical experience, across all disciplines.
- Strong knowledge of security application engineering.
- Strong customer relations and results oriented.
- Excellent understanding of fire and security related standards
- Proven track record of achieving targets.
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety issues.
- Alarm Systems
- Fire Alarm
- Field Service Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job