A dynamic, independent Insurance Broker whom are rapidly growing are looking to recruit a field based Risk & Compliance Officer to join their team. The role will be based across 25 locations within the UK and they are happy for the successful applicant to be based in any of their offices across the country.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for
- Providing offices with all necessary information, guidance, advice and documentation to help ensure offices are compliant with FCA and other regulatory and/or group requirements as determined by the Chief Risk Officer
- Assisting offices in the implementation of new/changed requirements
- Acting as a Risk & Compliance focal point for offices regarding day to day activities
- Involved in the design and delivery of compliance training
- Carrying out monitoring reviews to a professional standard including subsequent report and tracking of remedial actions
- Taking part in Group or office/business projects as required which may include establishing, drafting and implementation of key areas such as Group standards
- Assisting the Group Assurance Manager, Chief Risk Officer or others as directed in the promotion of Group standards and values
You will be required to keep up to date with regulatory and group requirements, provide support and training, to carry out monitoring reviews, to support the Group Risk and Compliance teams
To be considered for the position you will have previous experience working in a Compliance Monitoring function within an Insurance brokerage and be happy to travel often
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a role that you really can make your own, if this is of interest then please do get in touch!