£35,000 - £40,000
One of the UK’s best known and respected financial institutions is looking for an experienced and driven Field Auditor to join their team within the Invoice Finance division. In this role, you’ll be responsible for proactively leading and managing the audit function and providing assurance to the Senior Management team that audits are being completed in a timely, effective manner and problems identified are fully investigated, resolved and reported. The primary objectives are to ensure that audits are reviewed for completeness and problems are investigated immediately.
To be considered for this role, you must;
- Have demonstrable experience working within the Invoice Finance sector
- Possess ABFA diploma or certificate
- Proven track record in producing and presenting audit and survey reports including finding funding solutions
- Must have the ability to negotiate in difficult situations, using knowledge and experience to challenge financial and operational information
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proactive approach and self-motivated
- Full clean driving licence
If you have the requisite skills and experience, please submit your CV or get in touch with Sophie Cooper at Campbell & Fletcher Recruitment for more information.
- Problem Solving
- Invoice Finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job