The company are looking for someone holding a PhD or with 5+ year’s laboratory experience and a background in spectroscopy, light scattering or NIR technologies, who is looking to make a move into a customer facing role! This position will support the sales team, distributors and customers in pre and post sales activities.
It is a great opportunity to join a global company with a team-focused, supportive working environment and a market leading product range!
PRODUCTS: Measurement Instruments - spectrometers, NIR analysers and spectroscopy software
- Support the geographical region via pre-sales activities including demonstrations, seminars, workshops and presenting at conferences.
- Provide technical advice to customers, equipment list suggestions and occasional quotations. Qualify customer calls and pass information onto the sales team.
- Support the sales team by developing Application Notes using technical knowledge.
- Assist with training of distributors and the company’s sales team on the specific product line.
- Provide customer and distributor feedback to the company’s marketing team.
- Ensure excellent awareness of market developments, trends, advances in technology and competitor activity.
A Ph.D. in Chemistry, Biology (or related area) or, alternatively a minimum of 5 years post-degree laboratory experience.
Experience spectroscopy, remote sensing, light scattering or NIR technologies is essential.
Excellent communication skills, ability to effectively present technical information in an oral and written format in a suitable and clear manner to customers.
Excellent listening skills and the ability to understand customer requirements, translating this into a solution, communicating to the wider commercial team.
Work effectively in a team environment, working closely with distributor partners.
Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- NIR spectroscopy
- Technical Support
- Light Scattering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job