Field Application engineer - Semiconductor - HiRel
microTECH Global are currently working alongside a market leading semiconductor manufacture, who are constantly growing and are now looking for a HiRel specialist Semiconductor Field application engineer.
As a Field Application Engineer you will be the first level technical contact and interface with key HiRel European customers and lead the design-in opportunities to achieve technical objectives.
In your new role you will:
* Work proactively on optimized solutions for our customer's applications
together with the HiRel R&D teams in Europe and North America.
* Prepare and execute customer presentations and product/application
* Support our customers during the evaluation of our products in both the pre
and post market phase.
*Discuss innovative application approaches and trends with the development
teams of our customers and transfer the results to the HiRel R&D teams.
* Lead and support customer proposals for assigned products.
You are able to quickly build a trustworthy, constructive cooperation and still respect different views and attitudes. You use the creative potential coming from this, work independently and conscientiously while taking care of reaching your goals. You have a sense for today's trends and therefore can recognize improvement opportunities for your area. You are quality oriented and remain focused on solutions, even when under pressure.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
* A University degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree.
* 7+ years of related experience would be preferred.
* Understanding of power semiconductors (Power Mosfets, IGBTS, DC-DC
Converters and Power Modules).
* Knowledge of RF power products would be a plus.
* Competence in designing, developing and testing demo boards for various
* Experienced in working with tools like PSpice and MS Office.
* Good knowledge of the HiRel Space and A&D Markets, System Architecture
* French language would be beneficial.
* Willingness to travel.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a semiconductor niche
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"