Are you looking for a Field Account Manager role within the UK’s #1 independent provider of voice, connectivity, mobile, phone system and cloud services?
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team. We are ideally looking for telecoms or similar industry experience.
Job Title: Field Account Manager
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 08:30am to 17:00pm
Salary: Competitive Salary + Car Allowance/Company Car
The purpose of the role is to achieve net growth and increase product penetration through cross selling Daisy products into new and existing customers
- Ensuring regular contact with customers for account reviews
- Increase product penetration across the existing business base of customers, via a high level of product knowledge across the Daisy product portfolio.
- To ensure that all opportunities qualified are pre-called 24 hours in advance of the meeting due date with clear agenda provided.
- Managing your existing base - customer service responsibilities
- It is your responsibility to raise a case with customer service for customers with service issues, and ensure all relevant details are provided
- The responsibility for ensuring that the case has been resolved lies with you and you must communicate with the customer at all times.
- Customers that have had cases raised must be contacted once the case is closed to ensure that this has met the customers’ expectations.
Why work for Daisy Communications?
We might have more than 500 employees, but we value every single one of them and their contribution which has helped us become one of the UK’s leading business communications providers. Without them, we wouldn’t be where we are and we like to say thank you with benefits and incentives as well as learning and development opportunities to help them grow with us.
- You’ve got an opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading business communications providers
- With us, there’s plenty of opportunities for progression. Our in-house Learning & Development team regularly run training sessions, coach staff and offer the chance to gain career-enhancing qualifications
- We like to reward hard work. We give you access to our fantastic Daisy Deals benefits scheme, as well as a whole host of work incentives - just some of the ways we like to say thank you
- If sales appeals to you or you’re already a seasoned sales professional, our commission structure is extremely competitive and offers fantastic rewards
- We know that the 9-5 isn’t for everyone, so we operate a flexible working policy for our staff
Here are some of the other benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase up to 35 days
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'