To achieve set MRR, OOR, MRM & OOM targets. To drive net growth & increase product penetration into existing base of customers - this through improved customer experience, effectively managing a pipeline of opportunities and recording all data in Daisy CRM.
Location: Field-based in North West England
Hours: Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours between 8.30am - 5.30pm
- To achieve Net growth and increase product penetration through cross selling Daisy products into existing customers
- It is your responsibility to ensure you see your customer every 3 months for account reviews
- It is your responsibility to increase product penetration across the existing business base of customers, via a high level of product knowledge across the Daisy product portfolio.
- To ensure that all opportunities qualified are pre-called 24 hours in advance of the meeting due date with clear agenda provided.
- By effective questioning of customers, establish customers’ needs for new/additional products and services and if necessary engage with the appropriate specialist resource from within the Daisy team to meet the customers need.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the information collected during the meeting is input into Daisy Central correctly within 24 hours & all actions are sent to the customer after the meeting.
- All quotes must be completed through the new Daisy Central system, or on the templates provided by the business
- To ensure your product knowledge is at a level that enables you to spot opportunities to improve customer’s effectiveness/ improve their efficiency / reduce their operating costs.
- All quotes to customers must be provided within 48 hours of meeting SAT.
- To ensure you deliver great account management to your base to drive re-signs and more cross sell opportunities.
- Work closely with support and specialists teams to provide high level of service and recommendations for your customer base.
- Managing your existing base - customer service responsibilities
- It is your responsibility to raise a case with customer service for customers with service issues, and ensure all relevant details are provided within DC.
- The responsibility for ensuring that the case has been resolved lies with you and you must communicate with the customer at all times.
- Customers that have had cases raised must be contacted once the case is closed to ensure that this has met the customers’ expectations.
- If a customer is at risk of cancelling and you cannot resolve the issues this must be flagged to your manager who will agree the most appropriate course of action
- Minimum of 3 years Telecoms experience is required on large size customers
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Account Management
- Clear understanding of the objectives of commercial businesses across multiple verticals
- An understanding of sales process
- Can demonstrate the sales process
- Can clearly articulate Daisy’s core vision/competencies and product portfolio
- Can demonstrate all Daisy’s core products into a commercial business at all senior levels
- Can set personal development objectives
- Utilises CRM systems to build pipeline and manage pipeline effectively
- Clear and articulate written and verbal communication
- Understanding of Daisy’s product portfolio and the benefits this provides our customers
- Customer centric attitude
- Can demonstrate that they can manage a base of existing customers with world class account management
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Field Sales
- Product Penetration