An award winning Fund and Corporate Services organisation is currently looking for an ambitious Fiduciary Officer to join their Guernsey team.
This role would be suited to an individual with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a fiduciary role who has a good educational background looking to build upon their career.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Manage a mixed portfolio of company and trust structures
- Create and advise clients of practical and appropriate solutions to issues raised
- Regularly review assets and entities
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions as required
- Review of financial statements
- A signatory of the corporate director, secretarial and trustee companies
This role is ideal for those who hold a relevant qualification such as ICSA or STEP. You must have strong financial and reporting knowledge with good analytical skills. Interested in this role? Apply today!