We are excited to be working in collaboration with a leading telecoms company involved in a new FTTP scheme across Norfolk.
This position offers excellent long term career growth potential. You will have the flexibility to manage your own workload offering a better work-life balance.
Salary to £36k | Bonus | Company Vehicle | Stakeholder Pension | Private Healthcare | 25 Days Holiday
* Reporting to a Project Manager, responsible for overseeing fibre and minor civils teams involved in blown fibre, cabling, splicing, overhead works, desilting and duct blockages
* Conducting initial site survey of proposed works using allocated job packs; highlighting and raising any areas of concern
* Ensure all site staff are competent, fully trained and have been inducted before starting
* Site meetings to discuss works / timescales, permit conditions and Traffic Management requirements
* Regularly liaising with Local Authorities and clients
* Carrying out audits to ensure that work sites meet Health & Safety standards / specifications
* Ensure all productivity targets are achieved
* Review and closure of all corrective actions / improvement actions raised against works
* Experienced in fibre (FTTx) works in a contracting environment (Splicers considered)
* Excellent knowledge of blown fibre, splicing and jointing on external fibre networks
* Ideally qualified with NRSWA accreditation
#supervisor #splicer #utilities #streetwork #NRSWA #excavation #jointing #fibre #splicing #splice #flex #pon #rural #urban #connections #manmanagement #cabinet #chamber #overhead #pole #telecom #FTTP #FTTC #FTTP #FTTX #blownfibre #duct #desilt #blockage #subduct #microduct
- Project Delivery
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'