Due to an increase in workload our client is seeking to strengthen their site activities with an additional Fibre Supervisor.
* Supervise various driven end to end fibre projects (FTTP) including jointing, testing and installation (overhead and underground)
* Attend operational meetings, progress reviews as well as work handover
* Efficiently manage all resources on site to ensure that projects are run within allocated budgets and time-scales whilst complying with company procedures and client specifications. This will include completing staff / labour time sheets and Plant & Transport sheets
* Identify cost effective solutions to problem projects whilst providing technical support for feasibility studies
* Conducting regular site Health & Safety checks on staff and sub-contractors as well as carrying out Site Safety briefings and Toolbox talks
* Ultimate ownership of projects and will need to ensure that contract administration is carried out
* As a Fibre Supervisor you should hold NRSWA Supervisor accreditation
* You should be experienced in the supervision of end to end fibre installation (ideally FTTP, FTTH and PON), splicing and commissioning works (overhead works would be a distinct advantage)
* You will need to have good communication, time management and organisational skills
* You should be I.T literate and hold a full valid driving licence
#Telecom #Fibre #Splice #jointing #Duct #Copper #Cabinet #Pole #Excavation #FTTP #FTTC #FTTH #PON #Utilities #utility #NRSWA #Streetwork
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'